Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Saint Pius X Feast Day


In church we celebrated the feast day of St Pius. Father told us a story about Jimmy and Jesus it was so funny I wanted to laugh my head off.


After that we went to the hall to get our cake from the year 8’s. The flavour of the cake was the banana my favourite.

A visitor came to our school her name is Linda the instrument she played was a euphonium but before all of that she told us about herself. She told us she was the first Tongan female to play the euphonium.


In the tennis courts we had basketball. Before we did all of that we got sorted out to our groups. Mrs Tui all the Keas to go to their house leaders.

Then all the Kiwis had to go to their house leaders.

Some people slipped while they were playing Basketball.

That was the best day of my life. I am looking forward to doing it again.
The cake was my favourite cake. I loved the celebration. It was so much fun!!!!!!

 

By: Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment